This exciting position is ideal for an enthusiastic Senior Developer professional. The Senior Developer is responsible for designing, planning and executing the business problems into software solution, working towards delivering reliable software and hardware solutions, writing impeccable code and delivering projects on time and budget. He/she is expected to multitask, teach and mentor coworkers, attend meetings with external clients as required to ensure client's needs are met and successfully deliver all assigned projects.
- Take a leading role in research, design, and implementation of solutions for challenging problems.
- Participate in design and planning.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge, skill, and competencies in software development for an extensive range of project types.
- Mentor junior developers and review code.
- Create design documentation.
- Translate design requirements and specifications into successful implementations.
- Review the code of self and the team members.
- Thorough Unit testing, Debugging and fixing the gap in requirement.
- Work in a team environment and share knowledge.
- Proactively enforce standards and best practices.
- Write technical articles/blogs on occasion
Required Technical skills
- 2+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer using C#, Xamarin.Forms and .Net Framework.
- Experience working on C# Xamarin.forms for Android & iOS Applications.
- Develop complex cross-platform mobile applications with the help of Xamarin.Forms
- Strong skills in SQL database development.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-oriented programming and its concept.
- Experienced in source control and collaboration tools like GIT and TFS
- Experience in App Store and Play Store application deployments.
- College degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and execute tasks to meet critical project deadlines.
- Work well in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision and who delivers fast results.
- Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
Extra Credit for the following Skills
- Experience with CI/CD using TeamCity/Jenkins
- Optimization for mobile devices is a plus.
- Strong skills in technologies
- o LINQ
- o Visual Source Safe
- o MS Visual Studio IDE
- o Mojo Portal
- o Entity Framework
- o AWS
- o Xamarin UI Test
- o App Center
- SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Recent Microsoft certification in application development is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
Medical Insurance for self and entire Family, Retirement benefits, Paid vacation etc
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent