This exciting position is ideal for an enthusiastic Techno-functional professional who has rich experience in Microsoft Technologies. The Director of Development is responsible for ensuring that the Team has proper guidance and mentorship, supporting the team to complete the project. The Director of Development develops the Plan with the team and manages the team's performance of project tasks. It is also the responsibility of the Director of Development to ensure that the Business requirements are translated properly as Project Requirement. The Director of Development is responsible for making sure the project is delivered within budget, on schedule, within scope and High Quality.
- Lead team in the design, development and implementation of complex software solutions throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Guide team to translate business requirements into an overall technical solution that is robust, scalable, and extensible.
- Exceptional ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead development efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Proactively anticipate technical risks and design/implement error handling and other mitigation techniques to ensure system stability and security.
- Establish software development practices and standards. Improve best practices in terms of code architecture, unit testing, database, and technical designs available to the team.
- Serve as a consulting resource to UI and Quality Assurance engineers who need guidance in the implementation of their projects.
- Perform quality assurance on all projects, including areas of estimations, design, architecture, and coding .
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and demonstrate strong, autonomous ownership of your space
- Should have experience in working in Small and Medium Enterprises with ability to interact with the Client / Onsite coordinators.
- Should ensure the product is ready for client implementation including code review and necessary documentation.
- Ensuring the happiness of your developers by setting up team building events, participating in hackathons, and generally helping to make alligatortek an awesome place to work
- Help identify resource and skill gaps. Fill them by hiring and training. Share knowledge internally. Apply lessons learned by other teams and align with the broader technology portfolio.
- Required to work in flexible hours and whenever required work in off hours or weekend to support implementation, maintenance activities or critical issues & deadlines.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years professional software development experience, primarily developing in .Net and has wide spectrum of knowledge on other Technologies
- 5+ years of experience managing a large team (40 or more) of .Net developers
- Proven track record of building high performance teams with a strong culture with strong business and technical vision
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading a team to success on multiple large development projects involving .Net and SQL Server with deep hands-on technical expertise
- Should be a Quick learner; demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and web programming languages on own as necessary.
- Experience leading teams using an agile / scrum methodology
- Be a strong leader, mentor, and people manager
- Self-Learner on the Latest industry trends, Technologies.
- Knowledge / Experience on AI, ML, VR will be an added advantage.
Perks and Benefits
Medical Insurance for self and entire Family, Retirement benefits, Paid vacation etc
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 35,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent